Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica, Pier
Santa Monica is one of the best places to visit in California. From the amazing weather to great natural attractions, it is a perfect beach town to tour. For the two years, more than 15 million tourists have visited Santa Monica. So what make tourists from all over the world wish to visit Santa Monica?
There are many reasons to tour this great beach city. First, it is one place you can visit any time of the year. The weather is incredible all year around. During the summer and in the winter season, you can enjoy your vacation in Santa Monica, California. When visiting Santa Monica, one great place to tour is Santa Monica Pier.
Santa Monica Pier has great tourist attractions for both local tourists and visitors from other parts of the world. It is probably one of the most beautiful places around California. Whether you are visiting during the day or at night, you can enjoy touring the place.
Five Great Things to do at Santa Monica Pier
The pier is located at the foot of Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica. It is popular for its numerous carnival activities for both young and adults. There are also great restaurants, musical art, performers, and fishing. There are several amazing attractions and great things to do at this place. Here are some of the remarkable things you can at Santa Monica Pier.
1. Pacific Park – One of the main attractions of Santa Monica Pier is the Pacific Park. It is a unique family amusement park that you may not find anywhere else around the world. It features state-of-the-art, golf course, five-story West-Coaster roller coaster, and other amazing structures. It is estimated that more than 6-million visitors tour this place every year.
2. Fishing – Would you like to pastime the fun way? Then you need to try fishing at the famous Santa Monica Pier. It is a popular activity among residents and tourists. Fortunately, you can be offered poles, baits, and gears for fishing in the ocean.
3. Eating – There are more than seven restaurants at the Pier. Hence, if you want international food, classic American food or seafood, you can enjoy it at the Pier. Since it is located in a unique place; people visit the place for breathtaking views and for the food.
4. Aquarium – The popular Santa Monica Pier Aquarium is another popular place you cannot miss to visit. It is a place to learn, get inspires, and be empowered. There are different materials and activities for both locals and visitors.
5. Ocean Front Walk – There is a wide footpath that spreads from the south to the north. There are several restaurants and shops where kids can enjoy seeing new items. For instance, there is an interactive dragon head that is always a kids’ attraction. Also, there volleyball courts, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis. These are some of the main things you can do at Santa Monica Pier, California.
There are many other great tourist attractions. For instance, during summer months, the place is busy with outdoor activities, movies, and family concerts, and of which are free to the public.